ABOUT MALAYSIA EDUCATION CENTRE
Malaysia Education Centre (MEC) is the No. 1 centre in Mauritius dedicated exclusively in providing expert counseling and advice on higher education in Malaysia.
ONLY CENTRE IN MAURITIUS SUPPORTED AND ENDORSED BY THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION MALAYSIA AND EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES
- Licensed and registered with the Ministry of Tertiary Education of Mauritius.
- Supported and Endorsed by the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
- Official Application Centre in Mauritius for Malaysian Universities.
- Official Scholarship Application Centre in Mauritius for Malaysian Universities.
Students and parents are encouraged to seek FREE counseling and assistance with Malaysia Education Centre. You will to get updated information on higher studies in, assistance on application procedures and receive continuous support throughout the studies.
- Best representative in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean awarded by The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Certificate of Appreciation awarded by Monash University Sunway Campus
- Best representative in Mauritius and the Indian Ocean awarded by Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
- Best representative in Mauritius awarded by INTI International University (Part of Laureate International Universities)
- Certificate of Appreciation from SEGi University
- Certificate of Appreciation from Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
- Certificate of Appreciation from Sunway University
- Certificate of Appreciation from Taylor’s University
- To be the leading Education Consultant and Education Event Organiser.
- To provide Quality Malaysian education services to Mauritian students and to promote Malaysia as a Centre for Education Excellence.
- To be a well-established and reputable consultant in the education industry.
- To create awareness among Malaysian higher educational institutions on the importance and relevance of global market exploration through Malaysia Education Exhibitions worldwide.
- To provide in-depth education information to all interested individuals.
- To establish Malaysia as a Regional Centre of Education Excellence by creating promotional opportunities for public and private institutions in the international market through the organisation of Malaysia Education Exhibitions.
- To highlight the growth and development of private higher educational institutions in Malaysia in Mauritius as well as regional market.
- To be recognised in the international arena as the Premier Representative for international student recruitments in Malaysian higher educational institutions.
- To assist and collaborate with educational institutions to seek suitable foreign twinning partners